03 May 2007

Where is Emily? Brought to you by the letter F.

I know I haven't been around much but I'm fixin' to come back! My last paper of the semester, a literary analysis, based on the historical cultural norms of early Christians, of the parables of Jesus in the synoptic gospels, is almost done. It's my last assignment of the semester. What does that mean for you, dear reader? It means I'll have time to sleep and post.

Not only that, but the sun has returned to Vermont and natural light means that I will be posting some update photos this weekend. Curious? A progress shot of Central Park Hoodie, a picture of Rusted Root (my latest proj), the finished Panda Cotton socks, one completed Lorna's Laces sock, one completed sock I'm making for my daughter's teacher and, finally, the book weight. *whew*

See ya this weekend!

PS I may be in love with Apple again. Guess what's coming to my house?
imac.jpg