15 April 2007

42 Useless Facts

  1. Were you named after anyone? No, but I do know that my name is the only one on which my parents could agree.
  2. When was the last time you cried? Last week my daughter tickled me so much I was in tears. I don't remember that last time I cried because I was sad.
  3. Do you like your handwriting? I guess, i don't really think about it.
  4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
  5. Do you have kids? Yes
  6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes
  7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I am fluent in sarcasm
  8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
  9. Would you bungee jump? I'd like to say yes but the fact that reading the question makes my heart race probably means no.
  10. What is your favorite cereal? I don't eat a lot of cereal. I like Special K, Crispix and plain Cheerios.
  11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I don't wear a lot of shows that tie but that answer is no for the ones that do tie.
  12. Do you think you are strong? Physically I'm not as strong as I used to be but I'm working on that. Emotionally I'm very strong.
  13. What is your favorite ice cream? I like coffee and Ben & Jerry's toasted coconut and chocolate covered almond.
  14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile or their shoes
  15. Red or pink? Red
  16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? Sometimes I get so busy talking I forget to listen.
  17. Who do you miss the most? Shirley, my maternal grandmother
  18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm in my PJs.
  19. What was the last thing you ate? Liberté six grains yogurt
  20. What are you listening to right now? Amy Winehouse
  21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Either a spring green or orange
  22. Favorite smells? Sandalwood, fresh baked bread
  23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Ron
  24. Favorite sports to watch? Curling
  25. Hair color? Dirty blonde
  26. Eye color? Depends, usually dark blue, occasionally hazel, green after i cry
  27. Do you wear contacts? Not now but when I did I only had to wear one because my right eye can see just fine.
  28. Favorite food? I have to pick one? It's a toss up between mac & cheese, sushi and tofu.
  29. Scary movies or happy endings? How about thought provoking? If I had to pick I'd choose happy endings.
  30. Last movie you watched? The Fountain - it was awful
  31. What color shirt are you wearing? Still in the PJs
  32. Summer or winter? Summer, but really fall
  33. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
  34. Favorite dessert? Peach and ginger gallette with vanilla ice cream
  35. What book are you reading now? The Gnostic Gospels, the Bible, Henry V and The Merchant of Venice (all for school). Once the semester is over I will read Spook, lent to me by Karen.
  36. What is on your mouse pad? I don't have one, I have a track ball.
  37. What did you watch on TV last night? This American Life & The Tudors
  38. Favorite sound? My daughter saying she loves me.
  39. Rolling stones or beatles? The Beatles
  40. What is the furthest you have been from home? Emotionally? A teenager. Physically? The Czech Republic (I didn't swim there).
  41. Do you have a special talent? Yes, i can take 2 sticks and some string and make something beautiful.
  42. Where were you born? Salt Lake City, Utah