19 May 2006

Let It Begin

Look what I got yesterday:


Not excited by the envelope? Fine. Here.


I knew the pointy sticks and yarn would get you going! It's a card from my spoiler for Secret Pal 8! I'm so excited, observe:


Hello SP and thank you for the card. It's fun knowing that you're lurking around here.

To my SP from 7: I never got the reveal. I'd love to know who you are so I can check out your blog, stop in, say hi, etc. I hope you're doing well.

And lastly my knit nerdiness has reached new heights (or lows). I've been parking down at the park and ride and taking the bus to work while they work on our parking garage. I enjoy this because it means more knitting time. But, I realized I may have gone too far when today, since I was in the middle of a row, I continued to knit while I exited the bus and walked down the block to work. I got some very concerned looks and even a few of straight up horror. I'm ashamed to admit that I was a little embarrassed.