14 May 2006

FOs and WIPs

Pasha from Knitty, made for my sister, Sunshine. Her birthday's coming up, she loves penguins and I needed a quick knit project to distract me from everything on the needles.




Pattern: Pasha by Alexandra Virgiel for Knitty
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted
Source: Stash
Needles: Clover Takumi, US6
Size: Pasha stands at 8"
Time to finish: 3 days

And finally here are some pics of the finished Pinwheel baby blanket. I didn't actually finish it in time for the shower - I ended up presenting it as a gift unblocked and without having sewn in the ends. I took it home after the shower and finished it up.



Pattern:Pinwheel Baby Blanket
Yarn: Valley Yarns Longmeadow in Melon, approx. 500 yards.
Source: WEBS
Needles: Denise, US6 circular with as many extra lengths as I could add.
Size: Finished diameter is 38"
Time to finish: 7 days

I'm still also working on Clapotis and my second Baby's First Tattoo sweater (I should have a pic of the first sweater soon).