27 December 2007

Komi Cap


I finished it on Christmas Eve! I just need to get my hands on it again so I can take a decent pic. I realize that you may not know I was working on this because I didn't blog it "just in case." But if you spend time on Ravelry or flickr then you've probably already seen this.

Here's a WIP picture with better light and an actual camera.

Hat of Insanity, part deux

Pattern: Komi Cap from Mostly Mittens
Yarn: Knit Picks Palette
Needles: Addi Turbo US0
Time to Complete: I don't quite remember but I think it was about 20 days, def less than a month.

I'm a little worried that it's a smidge big for the recipient but I don't think he'll tell me so.
This is by far my most satisfying knit yet.

For the truly nerdy, here's a picture of the guts.
Komi Inside