08 November 2006

My Soundtrack

I saw this over at Crafty Brainwave and it seemed like it could be fun (or embarrasing if I got all my crappy, guilty pleasure music). It did make me realize how varied my musical tastes are and I was surprised that no reggae came up since I have a ton.

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?

here's how it works:
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that's playing
5. new question-- press the next button
6. don't lie and try to pretend you're cool



opening credits:
"Slowly We Rot (Reissue)" Obituary

waking up:
"Never Stop" The Brand New Heavies

first day at school:
"Sure Shot (Cut Chemist Remix)" Beastie Boys

falling in love:
"You Turn Me On I'm A Radio" Joni Mitchell

breaking up:
"Booty" Erykah Badu

prom:
"Right Here" Little Brother, Median & Symbolyc One & Illmind

life's okay:
"Beautiful Life" Esthero

mental breakdown:
"The Grind Date" De La Soul

driving:
"Kese Kese" dj Cheb i Sabbah

flashback:
"Adia" Sarah McLachlan

getting back together:
"Violin Concerto No. 3 in G, K. 216: I. Allegro" Anne-Sophie Mutter & London Philharmonic Orchestra (Mozart)

wedding:
"Heartburn" Alicia Keys

birth of child:
"Blue Lou" Duke Ellington

final battle:
"Mano De Mano" Corrosion Of Conformity

death scene:
"He Comes" De La Soul & Ghostface Killah

funeral song:
"Goodbye" Marco Beltrami

end credits:
"Heaven Sent" Donnie