11 November 2006

More FOs

Two more hats for kids with whom we carpool. I didn't give the green & black hat a pom pom because I figured that any 7 year old who sings Ramones tunes and scribbles anarchy symbols on his homeowkr wouldn't be into them. The colors in the photo are a little off.

Pattern: My own
Yarn: Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky
Color: I have the ball bands but the colors are numbers so I have no idea.
Source: Creative Habitat
Needles: US7, bamboo
Time to complete: Each hat takes about 3 hours, one was knit Wednesday and one Thursday.

A holiday FO! This one's for my mom. She's not very girly (how many female plumbers do you know who are?) but I wanted to give her something she could use and that was still feminine. One of the best parts? I has the yarn in my stash.


Pattern: Backyard Leaves from Scarf Style
Yarn: Cascade 220
Color: I don't know he ball band was lost to the stash.
Needles: US7, bamboo
Time to complete: If I kept a knitter's journal I might know that.

Print O' The Wave update: My stepmom's birthday is in February and the way my homework has been going it looks like that may be when she gets the stole. I think I'll knit her Connemara (look in the sidebar for the pattern) for the holidays.