29 June 2006

Thank You



That is my first package from my Secret Pal. I actually got received the package Friday but had a crazy busy weekend (which consisted mostly of getting a ridiculous sunburn) and then was out of town for two days for the President's Council retreat (I could wax poetic about the leadership in this college but I'll spare you). Long story short it's taken me almost a week to properly thank my secret pal. So, without further ado...

THANK YOU!

What you see above is a notecard with a frog on the front and a handwritten note on the inside. Two single pot bags of coffee from Paul deLima, a roaster local to my SP, both fair trade. A bag of Honey Acres Honey Gummies. Two skeins of Schoeller and Stahl Fortissima Colori yarn; a self-patterning sock yarn, 75% superwash, 25% nylon. And, last but not least, an assortment of three items from Stonewall Kitchen, grapefruit thyme hand lotion and bar soap and rosemary lime antibacterial hand gel. To top it all off my SP wrapped my gifts is orange tissue paper, my favorite color. Thank you again, SP.

Speaking of sock yarn...I couldn't wait to try the Fortissima. I cast on a pair of socks for Elah on Sunday evening, observe some progress.