16 December 2008

Cowl Love

Seriously, I know you've seen cowl all over the place. I am officially declaring this the year of the cowl.

Well I am a girl who loves a fast knit so I whipped up a couple myself.


IMG_3046.JPG

Pattern: Col GC Ravelry Google Docs
Yarn: Lion Brand Thick & Quick
Needles: 10.5 US, 6.5mm

Knit in one day for the Yankee swap at work.

Cowl Love

Pattern: Col GC Ravelry Google Docs
Yarn: Lion Brand Thick & Quick
Needles: US11, 8mm
Modifications: Moved up in needle size to a US11 from a US10.5. Knit in the round instead of flat. Cast on 70 sts instead of 86.

I realized I will not have the Loop Shawl done for Solstice this weekend so I will give it to my stepmom for her birthday in February. Now she'll be getting a cowl for Solstice.

Only one more knit to finish before we open presents on Saturday...