25 January 2008

*blush*


Tres Chic Veronique sent me a "You Make My Day Award." I don't know what to say, I'm so flattered. I'm happy that I make your day.

Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

It's really, really hard to pick just 10 blogs that make my day. I have about 80 blogs on my roll and I read more than half of them every day.

1. Applemint - Yum! I want to eat everything on this blog, even the pictures.
2. the scent of green bananas - Again, everything is looks so delicious. I love tsogb because it constantly challenges me to try new things.
3. Smitten Kitchen - What, another food blog? Uh huh, I can't get enought of them. Deb writes beautifully, cooks beautifully and take beautiful photos. Of all the food blogs, I've made them most recipes from this one.
4. Quixotic Pixels - The writing, the design, the photos, the knitting, the sweet humor and honesty...seriously, what's not to like?
5. Posie Gets Cozy - I just want to go live in Alicia's house and snuggle up with Clover and check out all the pretty things. Heck, maybe even learn to crochet.
6. futuregirl craft blog - Alice sews, crochets, makes stuffies, writes tutorials, etc. I don't think there's anything she can't do.
7. Hello Yarn - A blog that needs no introduction. Adrian is crazy talented and super nice. The knitting, the spinning, the dying, the gnomes! She is impossible to resist.
8. I May Be Knitting A Ranch House - Knitter, awesome glasses frame finder, etsy seller, Audrey lover, last.fm queen.
9. The Knitting Philistine - The Knitting Philistine rocks my socks, literally. Don't know what I mean? Go check out her blog and you will.
10. Flint Knits - By far the best halloween costume, ever! Plus she knits, rocks and has the cutest damn glasses.

I could go on, and on, and on, and on. Want soem more links? Check out my blogroll.