28 January 2007

Revealing Thank You

I received my final package from my SP9 pal, Pamela! She has been so generous, 'm really speechless type-less. I just had to nominate her for best SP.
And now, the haul.
simple knits.jpg
This book is awesome. I actually don't have it because a woman in my office, who's a new knitter, asked to borrow it and I'm an enabler...or a pusher, I haven't decided.

DSCF1302.JPG
Paper products galore! A narrow journal, perfect for the knitting bag, much needed nail files, a Cinderella journal that I'm sure Elah will claim, so cool Tinker Bell clips that will make great book marks an a pad of sticky notes.

DSCF1304.JPG
Two balls of Sorbé (I'm percolating some ideas for this unique yarn), some size 2 wooden needles (perfect for socks!), a skein of some On Line sock yarn (may be destined for my daughter's teacher) and, what every knitter needs, a portable, wooden massage roller (perfect for shoulders) in a super cute bag.

Pamela, seriously, thank you so much. I decided a while ago that this would be my last SP for the tim being and this was a perfect way to go out. I have truly enjoyed being spoiled by you.