16 April 2007

Webs Is the Awesomest

Webs just made me the happiest knitter ever! Back in February I bought a bag of Jo Sharp Silk Road DK Tweed at my LYS to make the Central Park Hoodie. Well, after completing the back, the left front and the left sleeve I discovered that I didn't have enough yarn. Luckily Webs is having their anniversary sale and the Silk Road I needed was among those yarns on sale. I put my project on hold to order more yarn so I could alternate knitting from the old and new dye lots and just in case mentioned in my order that I'd love some dye lot 40 is they happened to have it. Today, when I checked my mail, I discovered 3 balls of Jo Sharp Silk Road DK Tweed from dye lot 40. I asked because you never know if you don't but I never really expected someone to look for and find the dye lot I needed.

In other knitting news, I finished 2 socks this weekend. They're not a pair (of course) but I'll take a picture soon. Unfortunately my camera is at work and I'm home with a sick girl.
Enough typing, I have to go knit now.