06 April 2007

All About Feet

The sweater is coming along. So far I've completed the back, the left front and the left sleeve. In the meantime I have two new FOs to share.

Grayson loves his LSU slippers! Here's a pic picture pre-felt.
prefelt.jpg

And another post-felt.
postfelt.jpg

Pattern: Fiber Trends felted slipper pattern
Yarn: Lamb's Pride worsted
Colors: Amethyst and lemon drop
Needles: Circular US 13 (9mm)
Time to complete: I should really start keeping track of this. About a week I think.

Have you seen all the baby booties popping up on the interwebs? Well, I've got the fever and a woman in one of our offices recently gave birth, perfect!
booties.jpg
booty.jpg

I loved knitting these because they're fast, cute and all from stash yarn. Now I just need more of my friends to get knocked up...
Pattern: Christine's baby booties
Yarn: Elann Peruvian Baby Cashmere in color 9295
Valley Yarns Longmeadow in melon
Needles: Clover US2 (2.75mm) 5" DPNs
Date Started: 4 April 2007
Date Ended: 5 April 2007