21 August 2006

Done

I stayed home today because I wasn't feeling well. The good part of that is that I got to catch up on Math 4 Knitters, Lime & Violet and Craft Sanity. I also finished Hedera.

hedera_done
I couldn't be bothered to put on 2 socks so I mirrored the image of one...

Pattern: Hedera from Knitty Spring 06
Yarn: Rowan 4 ply Soft
Color: Wink - 377
Source: Yarn Market (it's left over from one of the baby cardis)
Needles: Unknown brand, metal, US1, 7" DPN
Size: Women's Large
Started: August 6, 2006
Finished: August 21, 2006
Modifications: I have a big foot, I normally cast on 72, and I know this lace pattern is stretchy but I was concerned about the ribbing section. I cast on 70, worked 9 rows in the twisted rib pattern and then decreased 10 on the last row.
Notes: I did a total of 31 pattern repeats and the socks are a smidge snug, I should have done 32.