22 March 2007

Knitting?

Hey, isn't this kind of a knitting blog? What gives? I've been neglecting my knitting posts...sorry.

Remember the Solstice scarf I made for my little sister? Here are two progress shots of the many tentacled nightmare.
DSCN0992.JPG
DSCN0994.JPG

I also have four in and out shots of the mittens I made for Grayson.
inside_palm.jpg outside_palm.jpg
inside_back.jpg outside_back.jpg

Finally Is a pre-felt and post-felt picture of the Kristina bag I made for my step-mom's birthday. It was a super fast knit and I had a lot of fun. The magnetic closure showed on the outside so I crocheted a flower to cover it up.
DSCF1358.JPG DSCF1365.JPG

I also have some socks on the needles in the Lorna's Laces I received via Yarn Aboard.

And I've been working on the Central Park Hoodie. The back is almost done and I'm working with Jo Sharp Silk Road. I love the yarn, it's so soft it almost feels like chenille and the tweedy goodness is brilliant.